Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of accommodation
B&B Trust Ltd.
I. General considerations
1. HACO's General Audit (GC) as a part of the B & B TRUST Ltd. registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC: 117060259, with headquarters and address of management: Rousse, Slavyanski Blvd. No. 20, all of which are for the B & B Trust and Clients, who have been invited to use the services offered by the company.
- B & B Trust data
2. Information under the data protection law
- Name: B & B TRUST Ltd.;
- Seat and apex of the town of Rousse, 20 Slavyanski Blvd .;
- Application for receiving information and receiving a request for applications: Rousse, 20 Slavyanski Blvd .;
- For further information: tel. 0877 510 538 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Briefings in the publications: B & B Trust is entered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency under UIC: 117060259;
Committees for the Protection of Human Rights;Address: Sofia 1000, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor;tel .: 02/9330565, 0700 111 22;email: email@example.com;
Commision for the Protection of Personal Data;
address: pp. Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov "№ 2;tel .: 02 / 91-53-518;email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. III. Definitions
1. In interpreting and implementing these Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions will be understood to mean: General Terms and Conditions (GTC) - means the present General Terms and Conditions of the Accommodation Agreement governing the legal relations between B & B TRUST Ltd. and the Customers in using the services provided by the company;
Website - means the website located at www.bandbtrust.bg
Client – a natural or legal person using the services of B & B TRUST Ltd.;
Reservation - an individual application for the use of the services of B & B TRUST Ltd. by the Client, which can also be done by filling in electronic form at www.bandbtrust.bg, representing an offer for conclusion of a contract for use of selected by the Client services;
Personal data - means personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA);
User Profile - is a unique Client Profile at www.bandbtrust.bg, created after registration by entering an email address and an access password selected by the Customer. The account allows the Customer to view and edit the data entered upon registration, to make Reservations and change its password. Creating a User Profile is optional on Customer;
Registered user - A client who has created a User Profile and uses this account when using the Website;
Email – Electronic mail;
VAT - means Value Added Tax within the meaning of the Value Added Tax Act (VAT);
UDEE - means the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act;
APA - means the Consumer Protection Act;
LPDP - means the Personal Data Protection Act;The Law on Electronic Commerce, the Consumer Protection Law and the Legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the notions stipulated in these TUs.
1. IV. Services provided2. B & B Trust provides temporary and long-term accommodation services in managed properties such as hotels, apartments, studios, houses and other accommodations.3. The B & B Trust also provides additional services for use of a sports center (gym), restaurant services and others.
1. V. Reservations
2. The client may make a reservation for accommodation at the sites managed by the B & B Trust:
o On site in the premises, provided that there is a reception or a commercial part in them, as well as in other commercial sites of the company;
o Through travel agencies, tour operators, real estate agencies and other representatives of B & B Trust with whom the company has a contract and are duly authorized to represent it;
o Via the B & B Trust Website, bandbtrust.bg;
o Through intermediaries managing rental platforms for accommodation such as com, hotels.com and others with which the company has a contract and are duly authorized to represent it.
1. VI. Reservations via www.bandbtrust.bg
3. B & B Trust runs the bandbtrust.bg website, through which the Customer has the possibility to make reservations, conclude accommodation agreements and order other services offered by the company, including the following options:
4. Make a registration and create a unique profile with an e-mail address and an access password specified by him / her;
5. to examine the accommodation, their characteristics and the accommodation conditions;
6. to check the availability of vacancies at specified dates as well as the accommodation prices on the respective dates;
7. make a reservation and conclude accommodation agreements;
8. to make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or performance of the contracts with B & B Trust;
9. to make payments in connection with the contracts concluded with B & B Trust, according to payment methods specified in the General Terms and Conditions;
10. receive information about the services offered by B & B Trust;
11. to be informed of his rights and obligations arising from the GC and the law;
12. exercise the right to cancel the reservation under these GTC.
13. B & B Trust performs the services and guarantees the Client's rights under the law and current GTC, within the framework of good faith and in accordance with the applicable law, consumer and commercial law, criteria and conditions.
14. B & B Trust provides the Client with the opportunity to make a contract for the use of accommodation services by sending a Reservation and payment of the respective price, observing and observing the present GTC
15. The Customer makes the Reservation by filling in the electronic form available at www.bandbtrust.bg and is obliged to provide complete and correct data about his / her name and surname, email address, telephone number, as well as all other data marked as obligatory in the electronic form. In the event that a third party will use the services, the Customer is required to state this. Upon completion of the Reservation, the Customer has the opportunity to review the selected services and the information he has provided in electronic form and, if necessary, to make adjustments. The Customer ensures that the data they provide is true, complete and accurate, and is responsible for incorrectly and erroneously filled in data.
16. The Client sends a reservation request to the B & B Trust by completing it by pressing the "Close Booking" button or another button of similar importance. By executing the action, the Customer makes an electronic statement stating his willingness to use the selected services under the conditions and the price specified in the Reservation and in these GTC. By clicking on the button, the Customer declares that he / she is familiar with the present GTC, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally with them.
17. In case of incomplete, incorrect or erroneous data, including address, telephone number and email, the absence and inaccuracy of which makes it difficult to confirm the contract for the selected services, B & B Trust shall be entitled unilaterally without notice to terminate the contract Customer's fault, for which he immediately informs him of the contacts available in the Reservation.
18. The B & B Trust confirms the Reservation by sending a message to the Customer's email address containing the following information: Reservation information, the requested services, their price and method of payment, VAT and other taxes.
19. The B & B Trust and the Client's Accommodation Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of confirmation of the B & B Trust Reservation as described in Art. 14 way.
20. By virtue of the placement agreement concluded with the Client, B & B Trust undertakes to provide the service according to the chosen terms and conditions specified in these GTC.
21. The Client pays to B & B Trust a cost of accommodation, in the amount and under the conditions stated on the Website at the time of completion of the order. B & B Trust has the right to renounce a reservation in the event of an error in publishing a cents on the Website. A price error exists when there is an obvious difference between the value of the service and the price quoted.
22. The User and the B & B Trust agree that all statements made between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the Accommodation Agreement may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the EULA.
23. It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the User were made by the person specified in the data provided by the User in making the Reservation or registration if the User uses the Website as a registered user and has entered the respective email and password
VI. User Profile
20. The Customer may use the Website to conclude accommodation agreements as well as other services provided by CBTB as guest or as a registered user.
21. In order to use the Website as a registered user, the Customer must register by entering an email address and an access password selected by him / her. As a result of the registration, the Website creates a unique profile through which it can make reservations and order other services.
22. When making the registration and use of the Website as a registered user, the Customer undertakes to enter correct and up-to-date data on his / her profile. The customer will update the details listed at the time of registration and enter the profile in case of change.
VII. Price and method of payment
7. All prices on the Website are in Bulgarian Levs, VAT included and are valid only at the time of their publication, and B & B Trust reserves the right to change them without notice at any time. Prices on Reservations completed by the Customer are final and are not subject to change.
8. The price charged by the Client for the use of the services is indicated in the Reservation issued by the Client and confirmed by B & B Trust.
9. When making a reservation through the Website, the Customer may pay the due price in one of the following ways:
10. by bank transfer;
11. by credit or debit card;
12. using the Pay Pal platform;
13. otherwise specified on the Website.
14. When making the Reservation and before it is completed by clicking on the "Close Booking" button or another button with similar content, the Customer chooses a payment method.
15. The B & B Trust may require the Customer to provide a warranty for Reserved Services by using a credit or debit card. In the event that the Customer does not pay the amount due under the contract, B & B Trust has the right to be satisfied by receiving the claim under the guarantee. Receipt of the claim is made by making a unilateral statement or making a factual act on the part of B & B Trust or in an automatic manner.
16. In order to obtain an invoice for the services used, the Customer shall, during the preparation of the Reservation and before its completion, specify all necessary data for issuing an invoice in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
VIII. Implementation of the accommodation contract
2. Facilities for the accommodation and release of the rooms:Check-in: every day after 2pm
Exemption of rooms: Monday to Friday until 12:00.
Room release: Saturday and Sunday until 10:00
Upon release of the room, the first overdue hour is subject to payment of 10% (ten percent) of the overnight stay, the second overdue hour to 50% (fifty) percent of the overnight stay and the third and more hours: 100% (one hundred percent) of the overnight stay.
14. Reservations are kept until 24:00 on the respective day of accommodation.
15. The accommodation is allowed upon presentation of personal documents certifying the identity of the guests. The personal data provided by the CUSTOMER are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the normative acts regulating the protection of information and are processed only in connection with the implementation of the established requirements of the Law on Tourism.
16. Persons under the age of 18 are only accommodated with an adult. The user is responsible for the actions of minors and / or minors accompanying them.
17. The user is obliged to abide by the generally accepted standards of behavior, not to damage the furniture, equipment, interior and other property of B & B Trust, not to make noise. The user is required to comply with all other conditions of use of the listed accommodation.
18. Pets are not allowed in the rented accommodation.
19. The user is not allowed to smoke at the accommodation. In the event of a violation of the prohibition, the USER shall be liable to pay a fine of EUR 200.00.
20. The user pays all beverages, food, and additional services provided by B & B Trust during the stay, according to the stated prices.
1. IX. Right of withdrawal from the accommodation contract
2. Every Client has the right to refuse a confirmed Reservation for hotel accommodation under the following conditions:
3. Upon cancellation of Reservation made until 24h. prior to the date of accommodation, the user does not owe a penalty for cancellation;
4. Upon cancellation of Reservation made less than 24 hours. before the date of accommodation, the User owes a penalty amounting to the amount of the Reservation made.
5. Every Client has the right to refuse a confirmed Reservation for accommodation in an apartment, studio, studio or other accommodation, except for hotel accommodation, under the following conditions:
6. Upon cancellation of Reservation made up to 7 days prior to the date of accommodation, the User shall not owe a penalty for the cancellation;
7. In case of cancellation of Reservation made less than 7 days prior to the date of accommodation, the User owes a penalty amounting to the amount of the Reservation made.
8. If, in the case of a Reservation not made through the Website, the Customer presents conditions for refusal of services other than the present, the terms and conditions set forth herein shall apply.
9. The parties agree that if the User does not appear on the date of accommodation, up to the time specified in Art. 14 hours, Reservation is automatically considered as canceled. In this case, the User owes a penalty amounting to the amount of the Reservation made.
10. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client must inform B & B Trust by expressly declaring his / her decision to renounce the Reservation by sending an electronic statement to the specified email:
11. In the event of a denial of the order, B & B Trust shall refund the payment made by the Customer to a bank account specified by the Customer or shall release the provided warranty. B & B Trust has the right to be satisfied with the amounts held by the Customer or the warranty provided for any damages due under this Section.
1. X. ADVERTISEMENTS under the CPA
2. In the event of a substantial discrepancy between the provided accommodation services, a customer who has the quality of a consumer within the meaning of § 13, paragraph 1 of the Additional Provisions of the CPA shall have the right to make a claim indicating one of the following ways of satisfaction: provision of a service in accordance with the agreed; 2) by reducing the price of the service or 3) by refunding the amount paid.
3. The claim shall be lodged within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of the provision of the service.
4. The client has the opportunity to bring the claim verbally to an authorized officer of B & B Trust or to the following email email@example.com. When claiming the claim, the Client shall indicate the subject of the claim, the preferred way of satisfaction of the claim, the amount of the claim and the contact address, as the case may be, and shall also attach the documents on which the claim is based as follows:
5. receipt or invoice;
6. Protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-conformity of the service with the agreed;
7. other documents establishing the claim on grounds and size.
8. The B & B Trust maintains a register of the claims brought before it. B & B Trust shall notify Customer within a reasonable time to accept the claim as reasonable. When the Customer's chosen way of satisfying the claim is disproportionate to another possible at the discretion of B & B Trust, the Company contacts the Customer to specify another possible way to satisfy the claim.
• XI. Personal data
32. The Placement Agreement between Civic and B & B Trust is in the following categories:
33. upon performance of the service and payment of the price due to it;
34. on the sides of the parties;
35. in case of cancellation by the Client or cancellation of Reservation under the order of Section X of the Primary School;
36. publicity and disclosure in the possession or disclosure of documents of a particular nature;
37. B & B Trust has the right unilaterally without notice to terminate the contract of guilt by the Client in the cases referred to in Art. 13 of the Primary School;
• XIII. Responsibility
34. B & B Trust shall not be liable for damages of any kind that are not direct and immediate result of non-performance of its specific contractual obligations.
35. The parties shall not be held liable for failure to comply with their obligations under the placement agreement if such default is due to force majeure. Force majeure is defined according to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria. The country that invokes force majeure is obliged to immediately and completely inform the other party about the occurrence and by taking all measures to limit the consequences of force majeure.
36. The B & B Trust shall not be liable for the lack of access to the Website, as well as for the non-processing or inappropriate processing of a Reserved Reservation.
37. B & B Trust shall not be liable for lost, forgotten or stolen items in the territory of the accommodation, as well as for damage caused by third parties.
37. In any event, the extent of the liability of B & B Trust for damages caused to the Customer or third parties in the use of the services, failure or poor performance of the placement agreement is limited to the amount of the value of the services used, except in cases where the law does not allow such a limitation.
38. The Client shall indemnify B & B Trust for all damages caused by actions or omissions caused by his or his supervised persons under 18 years of age. The client is required to pay the fines and penalties set out in these GTC and the conditions of use of the accommodation.
1. XIV. Amendments to the Terms of Service
2. The B & B may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing their current version on the bandbtrust.com, indicating the date of making the respective amendments and the date of their entry into force.
XV. Other terms
41. The parties declare that if any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions are invalid, this will not result in the invalidity of the contract as a whole or of any other clauses thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory rules of the law.
42. Written form is deemed to be met by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a content page that is filled in by the Customer or a field or button on the Website, etc. similar, insofar as the statement is recorded technically in a way that enables it to be reproduced.
43. All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes arising out of the agreement between the parties or relating to it, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as the consequences thereof, also disputes over filling in gaps in the contract or adjusting it to new circumstances will be settled by the court of law.
44. In case of a disagreement and a dispute with B & B Trust, a Client who has the quality of a consumer within the meaning of § 13, item 1 of the Supplementary Provisions of the CPA may refer the dispute to the Commission for the Protection of Consumers of the Art. . 3 contacts.